Sunraserg hot water systems are locally made flat plate thermosyphon type hot water heaters. They are designed for long life operation in extreme African conditions. Sunraserg offers both open and closed loop 200L solar hot water systems. The closed loop type separates the collector circulation fluid from salty water, heat being transferred through the tank jacket, thus heating the salty water indirectly. This is suitable for borehole or mineralised water that may corrode or scale the collector’s copper tubes. 200L is enough to serve 5 to 6 people. Features include:-
- Heavy duty tank which includes a steel casing, silver foil coated polystyrene foam 2″ insulation and fitted with a magnesium sacrificial anode for exceptional corrosion protection, UV resistant canvas covering and an optional 1.5kW back up heating element with thermostat.
- Solar collectors that incorporate full area aluminium absorption plates attached to copper circulation tubes, high specification polystyrene insulation and tempered security glass to provide energy absorption of up to 95%.
- Low thermal conductivity flexible stainless steel circulation piping with silver foil coated polystyrene insulation jackets.
- Connection piping that includes an incoming non-return valve, pressure release valve rated at 8bar.. An extra 3bar pressure release valve is provided for the closed loop tank.
- Galvanised mounting frame for both flat or inclined roof installations that ensures high durability in all weather conditions
Sunraserg solar systems are available in various tank sizes and collector configurations to suit domestic and small-scale installation applications. They are efficient and robust products guaranteed for five years to demonstrate the high material specification. Designed for many years of trouble free operations, they are the ideal solution for all water heating applications.
Sunraserg energy experts are certified by ERC for design, installation and commissioning of solar hot water systems.